Carnival is The World’s Most Popular Cruise Line with 25 ships operating 3 to 16-day voyages to the
Bahamas, Caribbean, Europe, Mexican Riviera, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, New England, Bermuda, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a daily basis for Carnival Customer Sales Program:
• Inbound calls for assistance with bookings from client’s customer, assisting with cruise specific questions, quotes and more.
• Maintain top sales performance by showcasing expert sales technique and overcoming customer objections.
• Transferring of inbound calls or outbound calls to other client-designated internal support departments or client account representatives.
• Possible outbound calls to client designated internal support departments, client customer for status and clarification purposes
Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential customers under the XFINITY brand. With Xfinity, Comcast delivers the best in TV, Internet, voice, mobile, and home management, all working together to give customers instant access to the things that matter most – anywhere, anytime.
• Assist callers with billing inquiries • Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service • Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC). • Code the sale accurately and completely for the installer • Knowledge of Comcast processes and policies • Build trust and rapport with the Comcast customer through clear, respectful interaction • Understand “client call flow” • Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution (FCR) and complete Customer Satisfaction (VOC). • Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for theinstalled
Sears Home Services delivers solutions for your entire home, from appliance care to interior and exterior upgrades for your home. You can trust our experts to help take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. With more than 7 million repairs performed annually and thousands of professional technicians employed nationwide, Sears is the #1 appliance repair service in the country, delivering guaranteed quality and workmanship. For more information about Sears Home Services
WHAT TO EXPECT
Attempt to troubleshoot customers' appliance issues on every call leveraging Sears' Advanced Diagnostic System
(an online application containing scripted troubleshooting paths) and exciting Live Support tool
(which provides servicing agents a live view of the issue via a link to the customers' smartphone camera), ultimately avoiding the need to schedule a costly technician appointment.
• Leverage proven selling techniques to offer all eligible customers a home warranty and home improvement services, educating customers on the benefits of these products and services that meet customer current and future needs.
• Use active listening and probing skills to effectively diagnose and quickly resolve customers' appliance issues over the phone and offer the products and services that meet their needs, while providing best in class service and maintaining customer loyalty to Sears Home Services.